Background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Diagnosis..

Hi all,
I went back to the doctor on Wednesday for what is becoming my weekly check. There was good news and bad news. Good news is that the hole has closed and I am not any more dilated than I was before. The bad news is that now my cervical lining is thinning at a very fast pace. If it continues on this trend I will be out of lining in 3 weeks (30 weeks of gestation). I am now on very strict bed rest and can only get out of bed 30/40 minutes per day. I will go back to the doctor next Wednesday for another ultrasound and re-evaluation from the doctors. Until then, I am couch bound. Below is a picture of our little drama maker!




Due to the bed rest restrictions, Jacob has been spending lots of time with daddy. Below is a few pictures of them enjoying some ice cream. YUM!!







Jacob was sick last weekend with what I am going to assume was a summer cold. He then passed it on to Nonna and mom. Nonna's been a big help and has been keeping Jacob 1 night a weekend so Matt can get things accomplished and I can lay on the couch without feeling guilty. Can you tell he doesn't feel good?? He knew he shouldn't go far from the tissues or let that binky go!