Background

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Brenna's 1st Birthday

Where did the last year go? I'm still not sure. Our baby was 1 on October 4th and it still doesn't seem real. Brenna has followed in her brother's footsteps and kept us on our toes but she's doing great now. We can't imagine life without our little girl. I have to say she is still such a laid-back little girl and is so sweet.


We will be having a party with all our friends and family next weekend but here's a few pics of her actual birthday.

Brenna in her #1 shirt!

Jacob wanted to hold Brenna - he was SOO excited it was her birthday

We went out for pizza and Nonna gave Brenna this Minnie doll. She LOVES it and wants to take it everywhere. Look at that grip! I love her cheeks in this picture - yes, they are just that big. So cute and chubby!!
Not wanting to let go of Minnie for anything.

First time with a cupcake or any icing. She normally doesn't like any type of solid food so I was a little nervous she wouldn't want anything to do with it.


I was WRONG! 2 seconds and it's already in her hair.



Aftermath.. still didn't eat a lot but sure did make a mess.


Happy Birthday to my baby Brenna!