Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween!

Jacob absolutely hates to wear anything on his head and I knew fur wasn't going to fly so I had to be careful about our costume choice if I had any chance of him wearing it. I found a doctor's outfit that I was pretty confident he would wear. Not to mention one of his favorite toys is the real stethoscope he got from his hospital visit last year. He definitely was not in a picture kind of mood - as you will see the smiles were far and few between. I kept telling him to "say cheese" (something that normally yields a big smile). However, Jacob has his own plan and kept saying "no cheese" and turning his head.. and so the terrible 2's begin!


One of the best pictures from the day - Jacob would tell you he was 'Doctor Beffa'



Our first stop of the day was Aunt Nicki's house - here is Jacob and Daniel (Jake and Daniel are 8 weeks apart)

All four of the kids - Brenna (who was in her outfit but threw up on it when we were getting in the car seat - dad stayed home to do a load of laundry), Jacob, Reese and Daniel.


Jacob and Brenna - Round 2 of her outfit! In person the outfit was ridiculously huge (and it was a newborn size) but we made it work.


Jacob and Daddy trick or treating at Nonna's


Jacob finally smiling.. only because he's eating and coloring with his new markers from Nonna!


Brenna and me.. my little pumpkin is getting bigger!


Showing off his stethoscope!


Jacob and me.. another one of the few smiles!


Best shot at a family picture


Back at home .. ready to head around our new neighborhood


Trick or Treating in our subdivision.. it got a little cold. Jacob finally caught on to the trick or treating thing at the last few houses. However, he didn't want to put any of his candy in his pale.. I think he was afraid it would disappear.


Back at home.. eating the candy!