Background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tech Master Jacob

It's amazing how good kids are with tech things now. I guess they are exposed at such an early age which means they grow up with an understanding we did not have. However, I recently had to put a lock on my phone because Jacob could figure out how to turn it on, slide the bar (I have the iphone), go to the phone application and press one of my favorites to make a call. I now have a code on it that you must enter but he can still figure out how to bypass that to make an 'emergency call' to Nonna.. truly amazing. Here's some pics of our little tech master in action.

Before he started playing - such a cutie!

Found the phone - pretend talking to a friend

Clicking the top button to turn it on

Sliding the bar to 'unlock' it - after this he pushes the phone icon and calls someone to play